HX711 Digital analog converter for load cells
This module uses 1 high precision hx711 24 bit A / D converter. It is specially designed for the design of high precision electronic scales.
The input multiplexer selects one of the two channels: A or B towards the PGA programmable gain module of 128 times
The input circuit can be configured to provide a pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode).
Low cost is an ideal sampling front-end module.
- Two selectable differential input channels
- Active low-noise PGA on chip with selectable gain of 32. 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply controller for load cells and ADC analog power supply
- Oscillator on chip that does not require external component with optional external glass
- Power on reset chip
- Simple digital control and serial interface: controls controlled by pin. no programming required
- Selectable output data rate of 10SPS or 80SPS
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Current consumption, including analog on-chip power supply regulator: Normal operation less than 1.5mA . Stand by less than 1uA
- Operating voltage supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
(For quantity order over 5 pìeces)
(For quantity order over 20 pìeces)
All rights reserved © 2018 Electrónica Embajadores
HX711 Digital analog converter for load cells ("FUT3478")
FUT3478, electronic card, electronic circuit, instrumentation modules, buy instrumentation modules, shop for instrumentation modules, electronic modules, buy electronic modules, shop for electronic modules
We use own and third party cookies to facilitate navigation. By continuing with navigation we understand that our