SENNHEISER e815SJ EVOLUTION - Handheld microphone
Sold out. Soon it will be available again.
- The e835 is a cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure.
- Its balanced frequency response maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance.
- The gentle presence boost ensures vocal clarity and projection.
- The minimal proximity effect provides for consistently clear bass-end performance when singing closer to, or further from the microphone.
- The cardioid pick-up pattern provides excellent feedback rejection, enablingthe microphone to handle higher sound pressure levels.
- Rugged metal body
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Weight: 330 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
All rights reserved © 2018 Electrónica Embajadores
SENNHEISER e815SJ EVOLUTION - Handheld microphone ("004514")
004514, wired microphones, buy wired microphones, shop for wired microphones, sound, buy sound, shop for sound
We use own and third party cookies to facilitate navigation. By continuing with navigation we understand that our