ARDUINO ETHERNET SHIELD 2 - A000024-R
- The Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 connects your Arduino to the Internet in a matter of minutes. Simply connect this module to your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple steps to start controlling your world through the Internet. As always with Arduino, each element of the platform (hardware, software and documentation) is available for free and open source. This means that you can learn exactly how to make and use your design as a starting point for your own circuits. Hundreds of thousands of Arduino boards are already fueling the creativity of people around the world, every day. Join us now, Arduino is you!
- Requires an Arduino board (not included)
- 5 V operating voltage (supplied from the Arduino board)
- Ethernet controller: W5500 with internal 32 K buffer
- Connection speed: 10 / 100 Mb.
- Connection with Arduino on the SPI port.
Tutorials and libraries on the Arduino® web site
Getting Started section
Arduino Software (IDE)
Requires Arduino board (not included)
- W5500 Ethernet chip
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.1 in.
- Card / slot reader for MicroSD card
- RJ45 Ethernet jack
- 5 status LEDs
(For quantity order over 3 pìeces)
(For quantity order over 10 pìeces)
All rights reserved © 2018 Electrónica Embajadores
ARDUINO ETHERNET SHIELD 2 - A000024-R ("A000024-R", "ARD-0082","shield","shiel")
A000024-R, ARD-0082,shield,shiel, arduino, arduino shield, shield arduino, shields arduino, electronic card, electronic circuit, arduino, buy arduino, shop for arduino, electronic modules, buy electronic modules, shop for electronic modules
We use own and third party cookies to facilitate navigation. By continuing with navigation we understand that our