ARDUINO YUN REV 2 - ABX00020-R - Original
- The Yún Rev.2, Linux powered board with the Arduino simplicity, is the perfect board for your IoT projects!
- The Yún Rev.2, with the power of a Linux based system that enables advanced network connections and applications.
- Connection to your WiFi or wired network is simple thanks to the Yún Web Panel and the dedicated "YunFirstConfig" sketch.
- The Web panel allows you to manage your shield preferences and upload your sketch.
- The Yún Rev.2 uses the Bridge library and so extends the board capabilities by using the Linux processor.
- As always, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means that you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own projects.
Tutorials and libraries on the Arduino® web site:
- AVR Arduino microcontroller
- Microcontroller: ATmega32U4
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Output: 7
- Analog I/O Pins: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA on I/O Pins; 50 mA on 3,3 Pin
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 4 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Linux Microprocessor
- Processor: Atheros AR9331
- Architecture MIPS
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Ethernet: 802.3 10/100Mbit/s
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- USB Type: 2.0 Host
- Card Reader: Micro-SD
- RAM: 64 MB DDR2
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- Clock Speed: 400 MHz
(For quantity order over 5 pìeces)
(For quantity order over 15 pìeces)
All rights reserved © 2018 Electrónica Embajadores
ARDUINO YUN REV 2 - ABX00020-R - Original ("ABX00020-R", "ABX00020-R",")
ABX00020-R, ABX00020-R,, arduino, arduino shield, shield arduino, shields arduino, electronic card, electronic circuit, arduino, buy arduino, shop for arduino, electronic modules, buy electronic modules, shop for electronic modules
We use own and third party cookies to facilitate navigation. By continuing with navigation we understand that our